Site Assistant Supervisor / Supervisor
We are looking for a competent, reliable and trustworthy person to join our growing workforce in the role of Site Assistant Supervisor / Supervisor.
You will have responsibility for overseeing our Operations on site, liaising with the customer, and working as part of the team. The role will require you to spend some time working away from home, for which accommodation is provided.
- At base you will work with the GM, scheduling jobs, equipment and staffing requirements.
- You are able to keep our equipment in good working order.
- You have the I.T. skills required for preparation of site paperwork.
- On site your managerial skills will enable you to run the team efficiently and effectively, to schedule, whilst taking a “hands on” approach to the work being carried out.
- Your good communication skills will ensure our Customers are happy and satisfied with all aspects of their dealings with our Company.
All necessary Health & Safety and job training will be provided.
If you have the skills we need, and want to join our friendly and committed Team, we would like to hear from you.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please forward CV with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org